One-Pot Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Pasta
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
1 1/2 pounds of chicken breast, cubed
16 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
32 ounces dry rotini pasta
64 ounces College Inn® Chicken Broth
8 ounces heavy cream
1 tsp. garlic powder
- In a large saucepan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook through.
- Add broccoli, dry pasta, College Inn® Chicken Broth, and cream.
- Stir to combine and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cover. Cook 15 minutes until pasta is al dente.
- Add 12 ounces cheddar cheese (reserving 4 ounces), garlic powder, and salt to taste. Stir to combine and cook an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and spoon into individual serving bowls. Top with remaining cheddar cheese.